Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kelsey's Vision

It has improved so much.

It started with her left field, then her right.

I really feel like she is seeing more and more. And also farther and farther away.

She followed a fast moving duck toy all the way from her left to her right several times during OT therapy last Thursday 10/8.

She can consistently find my hand while playing on her back with me asking her to touch the rattle to it. And this is even at midline or across midline!!! She can grab my nose when asked, or sometimes my cheek instead ;).

I can see her clearly looking at me during these times and can almost see the wheels turn as she figures out how to make her body do it.

She even talked to herself in the changing table mirror yesterday. She has been noticing herself for quite awhile, but that was the first time I noticed her vocalize.

No comments: