Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daddy's finally gotten around to updates

Kelsey just talked to me, said about 3 things, multiple times, and smiled after each, also reached up and grabbed and held my chin for quite a while, then I touched hers, and she smiled, now singing "She's Everything" by Brad Paisley , she's singing back to me, and now now Emerson Drive 7/15/09 12:26a Last night, for 20 minutes, rode a new board with rollers, like a skateboard, only wider, while sitting Indian style, would say go, then laugh when it hit Kelly's legs. Did it over, and over and over. Then, laid herself forward, and when we said up, up, she would sit up and balanced!

I went in to looked at her last night, was sleeping. I said a prayer for her, and her hand was open, fingers out, sleeping soundly. I gave a kiss toward her, with minimal sound, and in her sleep, she smacked her lips a kiss back 7/4/09 2:39p

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Awesome Kelsey, keep up the great work!